Did you mean: 

Venture - Instant Approval for 15K

tag
BIGSTARXXX
New Contributor

Venture - Instant Approval for 15K

Wife applied for Venture yesterday - instant approval for 15K

scores are 685/703/660 - Fico 8's

she had gotten a Venture1 6 months ago, and got a pre-qualify offer for the Venture  exactly 181 days from opening the V1 account

This is her highest CL to date

I also got an approval for Walmart card - instant 1,200 starting limit - my scores are all in the upper 600's

I also have a V1 , and I will apply for Venture when 6 months have passed form opening that acct (coming up end of month)

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture - Instant Approval for 15K

CAP 1 uses Vantage don't they? my score is similar with yours. I have CAP 1 QS with mere $1,100 limit since June, hopefully get a pre-q this December too Smiley Happy

Congrats to you and your wife!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

CAP 1 uses Vantage don't they? my score is similar with yours. I have CAP 1 QS with mere $1,100 limit since June, hopefully get a pre-q this December too Smiley Happy

Capital One does NOT use Vantage Scores. They pull all three bureau's.

Message 3 of 8
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1, instead they use your mortgage scores (2, 4 and 5 scores) for the Venture and NOT your Fico 8 scores.  All 3 bureaus

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know they pull 3 bureaus - but I didnt think they use FICO 8 scores... so I asked if it was Vantage since from Cap 1 APP that's what they pull with Creditwise. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know they pull 3 bureaus - but I didnt think they use FICO 8 scores... so I asked if it was Vantage since from Cap 1 APP that's what they pull with Creditwise. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You are correct, creditwise is the Transunion Vantage 3 Score, but they DO NOT use it to determine approvals or creditworthiness.

Message 6 of 8
BIGSTARXXX
New Contributor

@gsully00 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1, instead they use your mortgage scores (2, 4 and 5 scores) for the Venture and NOT your Fico 8 scores.  All 3 bureaus

yup, it was my understanding they pulled the Mortgage ones -- good for me when I apply ; my mortgage scores are 20-60 points higher than Fico 8

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BIGSTARXXX wrote:

@gsully00 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

yup, it was my understanding they pulled the Mortgage ones -- good for me when I apply ; my mortgage scores are 20-60 points higher than Fico 8

Congrats, really nice SL, enjoy it.

Can you please share your mortgage scores at the time of applying?.

Thanks in advance.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.