Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Signature CLI Success!

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Verizon Signature CLI Success!

Hey Gang,

After this mornings thread by @mrcraft, I decided to take my shot with Verizon and Synch.

I'm gardening for Cash Plus in 7 months, but can definitely ask for CLI.

Verizon Signature opened 6/25, part of pre-release approvals. Low income and approved for $5k.

Reports are locked, I know they use TU. My VS 4 is 781, and FICO 8 is 772. I asked for $10k, and was immediately approved for $7.5k.

I've only been using for Verizon bill and Walmart. My Walmart purchases code 4%. No more than $110 a month. I'll take it!!!

Go take your best shot Verizon cardholders!!! Are you feelin lucky??

This CLI now brings TCL to $75.9k, not too shabby for being LI. Go Go Low Income Power!!

40DA4E5E-86F2-4926-BEFF-0949A27E36E3.png

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Verizon Signature CLI Success!

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 36
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Thanks @AllZero!!

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Glad to hear it worked out very nicely for you @blindambition.  Congrats on the CLI 🙌😁

Message 4 of 36
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Glad to hear it worked out very nicely for you @blindambition.  Congrats on the CLI 🙌😁

Thanks @FinStar!! Take the wins when you can!

Message 5 of 36
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Nice!

Congrats on the doubling your fun and GL2U on the future Cash Plus app!

20201004_074426.gif

Message 6 of 36
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Credit4Growth wrote:

Nice!

Congrats on the doubling your fun and GL2U on the future Cash Plus app!

Thanks man!!! I surely appreciate it!!

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 36
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Hey Gang,

After this mornings thread by @mrcraft, I decided to take my shot with Verizon and Synch.

Verizon Signature opened 6/25, part of pre-release approvals. Low income and approved for $5k.

Reports are locked, I know they use TU. My VS 4 is 781, and FICO 8 is 772. I asked for $10k, and was immediately approved for $7.5k.

I've only been using for Verizon bill and Walmart. My Walmart purchases code 4%. No more than $110 a month. I'll take it!!!

This CLI now brings TCL to $75.9k, not too shabby for being LI. Go Go Low Income Power!!

CONGRATSSmiley Happy

I mentioned in the other thread if you had success I would go for it as well and I did!

Current SL is $4K, I asked for $8K, they countered with $6K Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Considering I dont put major spend on the card and that I was expecting to be turned away, I'll take this!

Thanks @blindambition for leading the way Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 8 of 36
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Hey Gang,

CONGRATSSmiley Happy

I mentioned in the other thread if you had success I would go for it as well and I did!

Current SL is $4K, I asked for $8K, they countered with $6K Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Considering I dont put major spend on the card and that I was expecting to be turned away, I'll take this!

That's fantastic @Wavester64!! Super stoked for you! Happy holidays to you and yours!! Stay safe!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 36
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Hey Gang,

CONGRATSSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.