Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Visa rewards approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Verizon Visa rewards approval

Hello, 

HeartI love this site. Happy to be able to reply to a topic on this site. I applied for the Verizon Visa. Sorry to go off topic but I want to give some history. I am 2 years past a Bk 7 discharged in 6/18. I have been building my credit back up. I recently foolishly applied for the Sephora visa with comenity bank and was approved. Then applied and was approved for the ulta Mastercard. Trying to build up utilization. But before I could get them in the mail they were closed. Hurt me to my Heart. BTW this all happened in recently in June 2020. So I thought there was no chance to be approved for the Verizon Visa. My experian is currently 675, TU 636, EX634. I have both comenity cards closed on my report. The Verizon Visa app pulled TU. I was instantly approved for 1500. I feel like if I can get approved anyone trying will... Thank you for reading... 

16 REPLIES 16
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Re: Verizon Visa rewards approval

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 2 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval - now maybe garden a bit before applying for anything else.  The vzw card is Synchrony, and they've been closing accounts quite a bit too... 

Keep your utilization low by paying balances, and you'll be fine.  Hang out for a while.  Don't give Synch reason to shut you down.  They're being VERY cautious right now likely because a lot of their borrowers are sub-prime, and they're expecting pretty big losses in that market.

Congrats again.  

Message 4 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Last!!!!

Message 5 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 6 of 17
slickwidit
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊 🎉 🎈 🍾 

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous ❤️Thank you so much for your advice.. I appreciate it. No more applying and taking care of what I have..🧐

Message 8 of 17
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Verizon Visa approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 17
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Great job 👍

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.