cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Visa rewards approval

Highlighted

Re: Verizon Visa rewards approval

Grats on your new Verizon card Smiley Happy Welcome to myFico!

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 11 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 12 of 17
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@Islandbali7 

congrats_hotdog.JPG

Potential Future Cards

Message 13 of 17
Highlighted

@Wavester64 Thank you 😁😊

Message 14 of 17
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 15 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Welcome to My Fico Forums, @Islandbali7 ! Smiley Happy

And congrats on your Verizon card approval!

Yes, you probably moved a little too fast for Comenity with those accounts in these economic conditions, so gardening for awhile to grow your cards is great advice!  Remember that building credit is a marathon, not a sprint!  Slow and steady wins the race!

tortoise-and-the-hare.jpg

Updated 06/04/2020
Total Length of Credit = 35+ years; AoOA (Currently open accounts) = 27+ years;
AAoA = 8+ years; AoYA = less than 1 year (July 2020)
Total Open Credit Lines Over $527K. Utilization Less Than 1%. Inquiries until Nov 2020 (TU:2 -- EQ:4 -- EX:7)
*Hover cursor over each card to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted

@Aim_High Thank you! 😊😁.. You are so right.. No more applying.. 🐢Yes gardening is great advice and the way to go. I enjoy this site, always find great information and inspiration.. Thanks again I appreciate it! 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.