cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very nice BECU cash back card approval!

tag
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Very nice BECU cash back card approval!

@AllZero wrote:
^ Thank you. You're almost there yourself!

You're welcome , it's been quite a journey for me and GLAD that I stumbled upon the FORUMS!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 11 of 20
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Congrats! BECU is on my list for later this year!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

They really are a great company, we have had nothing but good experiences with them every step of the way. 

Message 13 of 20
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Glad to hear that! So far I’ve loved US Bank but I haven’t found a CU that I’m completely impressed with so far.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 14 of 20
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 15 of 20
crys12065
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval! And awesome SL!!!

I joined BECU a few weeks ago and have been very happy so far.  They seem like a great CU.

In the garden until 2020
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your sweet BECU approval!

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Would you mine telling us about your experience with BECU on the business side? There is not a lot of information about them on the business side. Thanks!

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

We own a vacation rental home. We use them for our business checking account. All payments are done through our property management company, so no experience on the payment processing side. All experiences have been good, it was easy to add a separate account for the business.
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
We own a vacation rental home. We use them for our business checking account. All payments are done through our property management company, so no experience on the payment processing side. All experiences have been good, it was easy to add a separate account for the business.

Thank you. I was confused by the wording on the site. It made it sound like your business needed to have its own membership.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.