Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very nice CLI from NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice CLI from NFCU

Got my Flagship card with a $15,000 limit on Christmas Eve of 2018. Hit the increase request button tonight-said it was going to review, but a couple hours later my CL has been increased to $22,000. Asked for $25,000 but I’ll take it! My highest limit by far, brings my total available to $64,000. Not bad with a BK 7 still on my files until Nov of this year!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Very nice CLI from NFCU

Congrats on your increase

Message 2 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A nice CLI, congrats Smiley Happy Start asking for the early exclusion of that BK, you maybe able to get it removed earlier.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your awesome CLI!! Navy rocks!
Message 4 of 12
jmos
Regular Contributor

Wow! Super congrats on the nice CLI!!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase, and @gdale6 is spot-on. You can call (phone - no email) and ask TU right this minute to exclude it since they’ll do so 6 months early. You’ve been in the window for a month now. Among many others, I’ve explained the way to do it with TU several times on here. If you click on my screen name and scroll through the threads I’ve been on, find one dealing with EE (early exclusion) and read it. It’s easy with TU and you could have it off that report literally before dinner time tonight. In two more months you could ask EX to do the same (3 months early is their timeframe). Leave EQ alone - they exclude 30 days early but more than likely will screw it up and cause headaches.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the very nice CLI from Navy! NFCU is a great credit union!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks-November is 6 months out as my BK was May of 2010. I’ll be calling TU then, EX in Feb, and will call EQ in April if they don’t auto remove it.

A couple other DP’s: NFCU pulled my EQ for the CLI, which is sitting at 693. I also have a Go Rewards card with them which is at $6000.

Edited for correct date of 2010, not 2015. I’m a little sleepy after pulling a night shift!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the BK was 2015, I’m not sure how you’re saying it’ll fall off in 2019/2020. BK is a 10 year record on your files unless you’re in NY, when you can ask after 5 years based on the state’s Purge Law...
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the same results today on cashrewards card, $15000 SL, asked for $25,000 and got $22,000.  I used your post as motivation to go ahead and request Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.