Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secrect SCT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria Secrect SCT

JUST A HEADS UP I TRIED THE SHOPPING CART TRICK YESTERDAY FOR THE VICTORIA SECRETS STORE CARD AND BOOM A HP ON MY EXPERIAN FILE !!!!! ONLY INPUTED LAST 4 OF SSN AND STILL GAVE ME A HP SMH !! EITHER WAY I GOT APPROVED BUT I REALLY DIDNT WANT THE CARD AND ONLY GAVE ME $500 SL. OH WELL GUESS I WILL BUY THE WIFE SOMETHING FOR CHRISTMAS TO MODEL FOR ME LOL

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Victoria Secrect SCT

It is known
Message 2 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

JUST A HEADS UP I TRIED THE SHOPPING CART TRICK YESTERDAY FOR THE VICTORIA SECRETS STORE CARD AND BOOM A HP ON MY EXPERIAN FILE !!!!! ONLY INPUTED LAST 4 OF SSN AND STILL GAVE ME A HP SMH !! EITHER WAY I GOT APPROVED BUT I REALLY DIDNT WANT THE CARD AND ONLY GAVE ME $500 SL. OH WELL GUESS I WILL BUY THE WIFE SOMETHING FOR CHRISTMAS TO MODEL FOR ME LOL

It be like that sometimes 

Congrats, tho 

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It be like that sometimes 

Congrats, tho 

how are they on the CLI and when should that option be available??

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why are you applying for something that you didn't want?

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saw somewhere up here this was the easiest card to SCT with no HP and I was looking to extend my credit file without HP that’s why I applied for something I don’t really want....I can always use this for my lady though so it’s not a total waste 👍🏽 @overmedicated
Message 6 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I had a thread that proved since Sept/Oct that the SP SCT is dead. No more tricks. Just HP's. Sorry this happened.

Message 7 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

I had a thread that proved since Sept/Oct that the SP SCT is dead. No more tricks. Just HP's. Sorry this happened.

@Moderators - Is there any way we can sticky @FireMedic1's thread about SCT to the credit cards forums to make it easier to find this? It sucks that search results (assuming people are searching) don't push this thread to the top. Maybe not the best thing to do for the forum but I hate to see people learning this lesson the hard (pun intended) way :/

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 8 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@19eighty5 wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Moderators - Is there any way we can sticky @FireMedic1's thread about SCT to the credit cards forums to make it easier to find this? It sucks that search results (assuming people are searching) don't push this thread to the top. Maybe not the best thing to do for the forum but I hate to see people learning this lesson the hard (pun intended) way :/

Thanks for the shout out. I keep checking Google and it does show up only as the original title. Should have worded it another way so the spiders that crawl the site listed it better. Oh well.

Message 9 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Back to OPs question about CLI...I think at some point down the road you'll have to either call or request online.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.