Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret Approved

tag
Chris0321
Regular Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret Approved

When i started my app spree, i got this card in December of 2014. The CL sat still for awhile but i am seeing lots of movement on it. Started with a 350 CL and am now sitting at a 1750 CL. It will move just give it a few months. I did show use and PIF on it 3 months in a row.

Starting Score: MyFico EQ: 499, EX: 535, TU: 534 Dated: 1/16/2015
Current Score: MyFico EQ: 650, EX: 669, TU: 675 Dated: 5/11/2015
Goal Score: 700+
Chase Amazon Visa $2K | NFCU nRewards Visa $8K | NFCU cashRewards $2K | NavCheck $15K | Barclays Apple Rewards Visa $1500 | Cap1 Quiksilver $600 | Discover iT $1500 | Cap1 Platinum $2600 | Victoria Secret $1,950 | Kohls $700 | Amazon Store Card $5000 | Walmart Credit Card $3500 |
Effective Immediately, 6/26/2015, I have officially become a GARDNER..
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

So you need to know your own birthday AND have some knowledge of some silly ancient superstition in order to qualify. I had to think about a second before I recalled mine.

Anyway, congratulations!
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lindsaydruart wrote:

I apped for this card around the new year and called but they said I should get a letter soon. I wrote it off but today, I received about 8 envelopes from Comenity from my app spree. All the Visa's were declined and my CLIs stated I needed more time but one letter said I needed to verify. I called....and one of the questions was "What is your zodiac sign?" Had to laugh at that one but approved with a $250 credit limit. I'll take it. Now I have to start over in the garden effective today.

Congrats...and I hope you're a woman...just saying...

BTW, I didn't know anything about those stupid, superstitious signs until my friend (whom later upgraded to GF) asked me for my birthday. She had the nerve to call me "naughty"  smdh...  

Message 13 of 20
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@lindsaydruart wrote:

I apped for this card around the new year and called but they said I should get a letter soon. I wrote it off but today, I received about 8 envelopes from Comenity from my app spree. All the Visa's were declined and my CLIs stated I needed more time but one letter said I needed to verify. I called....and one of the questions was "What is your zodiac sign?" Had to laugh at that one but approved with a $250 credit limit. I'll take it. Now I have to start over in the garden effective today.

BTW, I didn't know anything about those stupid, superstitious signs until my friend (whom later upgraded to GF) asked me for my birthday. She had the nerve to call me "naughty"  smdh...  

If I wasn't a woman, VS is at least good for some smell good lotion to woo a woman! Luckily, I know astrology and married my compatible Capricorn. Good luck on further upgrades for you and yours!

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ Ok. Nothing Bad. I have a co-worker who has HIS different sexual preference than mine who wears A LOT of Victoria Secret. For some strange reason, his body chemistry and his body lotion selection don't always agree. But oh well...as long as he's happy with his life and I with mine, that is all that matters. 

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lindsaydruart wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@lindsaydruart wrote:

If I wasn't a woman, VS is at least good for some smell good lotion to woo a woman! Luckily, I know astrology and married my compatible Capricorn. Good luck on further upgrades for you and yours!

I've known two Capricorns in my life. I don't know absolutely anything about astrology. In fact, I don't even know what month they're born in. All I know is that they're both good, calm fellas. Easy going and easy to talk to.

I'm an Aries. April. Not sure if that is good or bad. One thing about me is that I LOVE to take risks. Anyone challenges me on anything, I will ALWAYS accept -be it fight, skydiving, theme parks, ...anything. But the thing is, my 8 year old son can kick my ass. Not sure if that is good or not.....he turns to Goku (some cartoon superhero) and all of a sudden he's invincible. I try with all my strength to defeat him, but I am weak Smiley Sad

EDIT: to highlight

Message 16 of 20
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

after a pending app my app was approval today witht he same question asked, i went to the garden yesterday so im done apping for a good while. i have more than enough new credit (maybe too much.........)

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 17 of 20
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 18 of 20
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Thanks

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 19 of 20
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.