Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret CC CLI approval

tag
micvite
Frequent Contributor

Victoria Secret CC CLI approval

Finally got a CLI from VS! Started with 350 SL Jul of 2020 (scores were like 600 at the time) finally they gave me a decent limit of 850. Not the best, but hey at least I can finally use my VS CC for purchases instead of having to slap the purchases on my double cash card instead (I spend around 500-800 a week at VS) and the time it takes for them to post charges and payments made it impossible to use the card half the time...

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $10900
Citi DC: $13000
WF Propel: closed 2k
Amex BCED: $3000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
Cap1 VX $50k
VS CC: $2900
Kohls: $3000
Synchrony car care: $3000
citi best buy visa: $8500
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret CC CLI approval

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@micvite wrote:

Finally got a CLI from VS! Started with 350 SL Jul of 2020 (scores were like 600 at the time) finally they gave me a decent limit of 850. Not the best, but hey at least I can finally use my VS CC for purchases instead of having to slap the purchases on my double cash card instead (I spend around 500-800 a week at VS) and the time it takes for them to post charges and payments made it impossible to use the card half the time...

Congratulations on your CLI. $500-800 a week! 😲 That's a whole lotta Secrets! 

Message 3 of 16
micvite
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@micvite wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI. $500-800 a week! 😲 That's a whole lotta Secrets! 

Thanks! I'm about to have to rent out a house just for my wife's clothes! I think she owns every outfit possible at pink and in her words: "I'm just gonna buy these and then I'm done!" As I fill in the rest of that sentence: "until something new comes out next week" lol. But she definitely deserves it! She's been with me through it all (back when I was broke and couldn't even buy her a birthday gift and cup ramen was the norm for every meal)

In any case, too bad I can't trade VS rewards for like MR points or something 🤣🤣🤣

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $10900
Citi DC: $13000
WF Propel: closed 2k
Amex BCED: $3000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
Cap1 VX $50k
VS CC: $2900
Kohls: $3000
Synchrony car care: $3000
citi best buy visa: $8500
Message 4 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Victoria Secret CLI !

Message 5 of 16
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 6 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the Comenity Victoria Secret CLI!

I know it seems laughable but over 10 years ago this very card and regular increases with it a few others started my credit profile journey that elevated for me near 3/4 million in credit within 7 years. So let time and your good usage with steady payments and vigilence guide each account for you and that one day you will be in the mainstreams with plenty of good opportunitites.

Message 7 of 16
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Victoria's Secret CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 8 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your VS increase!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. I recently got VS as well, funny way though I tried the shopping cart trick thinking it wouldn't work and then bam got it with 300 CL. Again congrats also how long does it take to post a charge if you don't mind me asking?

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.