Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria's Secret CLI only after 52 days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria's Secret CLI only after 52 days

I got to stop requesting for CLI too early. I did last Sunday and one out of three was a success (really surprising). From $1,150 Novemver 29, 2018 to $1,650. That's a $500 increase. Not so much but it's a store card so no biggie plus I rarely spend over hundreds of dollars in Victoria Secret.
Opened this card April 2015. Last statement was $51.72. This is because of Bath & Body Works.

My old CLI's are below:

https://marecaranne.blogspot.com/2018/12/credit-cards-soft-pull-clis-are-such.html

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VC CLI only after 52 days

Congratulations!

You might want to edit your post to reflect that it is for Victoria's Secret. The VC makes no sense and this could be a helpful post to someone in the future.Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Any increase is an increase.

Message 3 of 11
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

March 2024: Experian 762; Equifax 767; Transunion 769

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 04/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (2) Trans: (1) Equif: (1)

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!!!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is awesome.....thanks for sharing (blog.)

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

You might want to edit your post to reflect that it is for Victoria's Secret. The VC makes no sense and this could be a helpful post to someone in the future.Smiley Wink

Somebody edited it for me. Will do for future!!
And Thank you to whoever edited it Smiley Happy

Thank you all!

Message 7 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Victoria's Secret CLI only after 52 days

Congrats on the CLI! To help with not requesting CLI's too early (I love denial letters too but they get boring after awhile Smiley Wink), I usually mark my calender for those that are pretty strict with CLI's and monthly for those that may or may not be. 

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually jot down when was the last time. And I count to. But sometimes itch just needs to be scratched and I know it'll be denials - then I just say, just get it over with. That's why I'm so surprised with this one haha! Control !! Control!!!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheBrownDaredevil: I keep meaning to ask and forgetting.....are CLI requests to Comenity a SP?  Asking because I would like to proceed with 2 myself.  TIA

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.