Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria's Secret Pop Up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria's Secret Pop Up

*Sigh* Supposed to be gardening. Was shopping on Victoria's Secret for some jammies for my sisters when I got the preapproval pop up. $15 off and free shipping on your first order. Ok why not.... approved. $750 limit. Hard pull on Experian. SCT is no more. 6 inqs, fico 689, utilization 27%, AAOA 7 months. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Victoria's Secret Pop Up

Congrats on the VS approval OP.

Yup, it appears that the SCT is a thing of the past. Well, it's sorta still a SCT to get the pop up, but no more SP for the approval.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:
Congrats on the VS approval OP.

Yup, it appears that the SCT is a thing of the past. Well, it's sorta still a SCT to get the pop up, but no more SP for the approval.

What's one more inquiry for the sake of overpriced pajamas and a mediocre discount right?

Message 3 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

SCT no moreSmiley Wink CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! I mean hey, garden's are hard to maintain in these cold temps anyway lol.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.