cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin America Approval but no mention of Signature???

Highlighted
Contributor

Virgin America Approval but no mention of Signature???

Yesterday, I finally got the pre-approval pop up for Virgin America... sadly, it timed out before I could get brave enough to pull the trigger Smiley Sad

I tried different browers and incognito windows and it wouldn't reappear.  So today, I bit the bullet, foolishly, and cold apped.  I was approved for $9.500 but it doesn't say anything about signature which seems kind of odd.  It looks like they have two cards- Visa Signature and Visa Premium Signature.  They did show a silver-ish card on the approval page but I got so excited, I closed it right away.  Here's the message I got in my email:  Anyone have any thoughts about whether I got a non-signature version, Signature or Premium Signature????

I also set up my account and asked for a CLI-- they declined the CLI

Virgin America.PNG

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Virgin America Approval but no mention of Signature???

Im almost positive if it's over 5k it's most definitely a signature version Op 😊 Congrats on the approval
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats on the card. I am with Aduke and says its a Visa Siggy. Welcome to the Virgin world and Alaska Airlines . More Airline parters possibley if the combine the programs.

Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your Virgin America approval!!

AMEX Platinum Card- NPSL // AMEX Premier Gold Card- NPSL // Discover IT // Bank of America Travel Rewards // Chase Sapphire Preferred // AMEX Delta Platinum // Venture One // Barclays JetBlue MC // Synchrony Walmart MC // Barclays Apple Rewards // AMEX BCE // Blaze MC // BP Gas

Capital One Spark Business Visa // BP Business Solutions MC
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats. I'd vote that you have the sig as well. The lint and the APR make me think that.
FICO 09 TU= 787 (Aug) EQ= 774 (Aug) EX= 801 (Aug) Favorites: Citi DC, AMEX Gold and U.S. Bank Cash+
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Give them a call and ask?

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>11/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 826 EQ 840

Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're comin' from
Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Blondie - Call me ( 1978 )
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted

Cogrrats it is a VS, but won't report as as a Flexible spending acount as they took this away sometime mid last year.  So what it really means being a signature without that benefit I am not sure.. Obviously some other benefits exist, but will just report as a normal CC although FS reporting really means nothing.

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Contributor

yay! turns out its the Premium Visa Signature version which is awesome except I like the look of the black one better Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.