Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin America - CLI

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Virgin America - CLI

So my Virgin America 7th statement finally hit had the card since Oct 23rd I believe last year..  CL when got card was 5500, got a 2500 CLI today not to bad, can't complain.  Just hoping BofA eventually takes over this credit card from Comenity then I will reallocate it to my Cash Rewards and be done with Comenity and another AF card.  I guess depending on changes might keep it if BofA acquires it depending on rewards program in future.  Shrug

VirginAmerica.JPG

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Virgin America - CLI

Very nice CLI, CC. Good job. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 3 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on the new limit CC.

So do you think Comenity has settled down now?

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think he still doesn't trust them as he just got rid of Total Rewards. I don't blame him. They're unpredictable.

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

So my Virgin America 7th statement finally hit had the card since Oct 23rd I believe last year..  CL when got card was 5500, got a 2500 CLI today not to bad, can't complain.  Just hoping BofA eventually takes over this credit card from Comenity then I will reallocate it to my Cash Rewards and be done with Comenity and another AF card.  I guess depending on changes might keep it if BofA acquires it depending on rewards program in future.  Shrug

VirginAmerica.JPG

Congrats CC.  Alaskan Airlines here we come

Message 6 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks all.. 

@CreditMagic..  No I don't think Comenity has settled down yet thus I closed my Total Rewards card and only have this remaining..  I do think they will sell the profile to BofA though since Alaska Airlines bought or is in the process of buying them out.  So I would tend to believe it is in Comenities best interest to leave people alone with this particular card so they can get more off the CC portfolio that BofA will be acquiring.   Pure speculation, but that is how my brain is thinking..  I don't want any thing to do with Comenity anymore other than PayPal Credit.  Not worried about asking for a CLI as only have 8k with them on this one card and obviously BML have shed all my other cards with them..  I doubt they will take AA for asking for a CLI, but if they do, well there is a saying shiz happens and will deal with it.. Not worried about it though.  Although will be alot happier when they don't have the portfolio anymore!

Message 7 of 22
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Cli
Message 9 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice!! Glad its finally moving! Smiley Wink
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.