cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Platinum $9500 Limit - Elan Financial Services c/o Meriwest Credit Union

tag
Calicurli
New Contributor

Re: Visa Platinum $9500 Limit - Elan Financial Services c/o Meriwest Credit Union

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you!

Message 11 of 15
Calicurli
New Contributor

Re: Visa Platinum $9500 Limit - Elan Financial Services c/o Meriwest Credit Union

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
CongratsSmiley Happy So what is your current score and where is this CU generally? Very impressive.

Thank you! I looked at the confirmation e-mail again because I'm still surprised Woman LOL.

Currently it is 654 TU (the only one they pulled). This credit union is in the San Francisco Bay Area.

After doing more research, it appears Elan Financial (whom I'd never heard of before yesterday) was a portfolio company acquired by U.S. Bank.

I've had 3 U.S. Bank credit cards in good standing for about 3 years now and had just made payments on them.  Funny thing is this card is a higher limit than either of my directly-issued U.S. Bankcards.

Message 12 of 15
Calicurli
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your approval and killer SL!!

Thank you so much!

Message 13 of 15
Calicurli
New Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 15
Calicurli
New Contributor

Woman Very Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.