Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Von Maur Charge CLI Approved

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Von Maur Charge CLI Approved

My Von Maur Charge had a $300 Hard Limit since last year when my credit was heading downhill.... She reviewed and said she couldn't remove a Hard Limit because credit files that include any bankruptcies are required to have a hard limit but she was able to increase me to $600.

I hadn't heard that policy about hard limits before so that's good to know... My BK falls off in March or April 2014 so I will call back then but happy about the sp review and doubling of the credit line since I don't really use it these days anyway Smiley Happy

Free Shipping and Interest Free are always nice though!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Von Maur Charge CLI Approved

Awesome news!!!!! Yay!!

Yep, they are super conservative on those hard limits, but on the other hand, are generous in approvals!!!! Gotta love no interest credit store cards, free gift wrap and shipping!!! Smiley Happy

Omg... I can't WAIT to see what your scores are Gina do across the boards when your bk falls off in a few months!!!! What are you gonna apply for first for major prime??? Amex? Chase? I'll be following that for sure!! Definitely use your Von Maur card for the holidays an take advantage of thatSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Meant can't wait to see what your scores are gonna do.... Darn phone!!
Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Awesome news!!!!! Yay!!

Yep, they are super conservative on those hard limits, but on the other hand, are generous in approvals!!!! Gotta love no interest credit store cards, free gift wrap and shipping!!! Smiley Happy

Omg... I can't WAIT to see what your scores are Gina do across the boards when your bk falls off in a few months!!!! What are you gonna apply for first for major prime??? Amex? Chase? I'll be following that for sure!! Definitely use your Von Maur card for the holidays an take advantage of thatSmiley Happy

haha... unfortunatly my little miss steps in late 2012 and beginning of 2013 will be leaving a wide range of lates and settled charge-offs... it's really sad because I was looking forward to the first time since I was 20 that I was going to have no BK and no negatives on my report but the good news is I will be left with no unpaid negatives and no collections or public records!!

BUT since you ask, I'm going to try my hand at chase I think since that account showing bad will fall off at the same time.

Message 4 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Most definitely keep us updated!!! Go to the credit boards and who gave me credit and put in EX and score.... See what pops upSmiley Happy. Good luck to you!
Message 5 of 7
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Any increase is a win.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 7
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.