Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W of H Approval, while losing my mind!

tag
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

W of H Approval, while losing my mind!

Saw Soggie's post about Chase/Hyatt's new card, World of Hyatt.  What the heck, don't stay there often (but they have some nice properties), and have never had a cli on my Marriott.  Approved: 20.9k @ 17.74%!  I'll get the SUB, up to 60k pts. Heckuva week:  AE Magnet (10K), and Citi Costco (9.5k), and PFed Power Cash (6.5k) also.  Must have been something I ate...lost my mind this week with apps!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: W of H Approval, while losing my mind!

@Viva-LV wrote:

Saw Soggie's @post about Chase/Hyatt's new card, World of Hyatt.  What the heck, don't stay there often (but they have some nice properties), and have never had a cli on my Marriott.  Approved: 20.9k @ 17.74%!  I'll get the SUB, up to 60k pts. Heckuva week:  AE Magnet (10K), and Citi Costco (9.5k), and PFed Power Cash (6.5k) also.  Must have been something I ate...lost my mind this week with apps!

Super Congrats on your World of Hyatt $20.9k approval!

And yes, you're right: you really have had quite the week.

Whatever it is you ate this week, I recommend you keep eating it.

Thanks for sharing!

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I guess that happens when you involve Las VegasSmiley Wink.

CONGRATSSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a monster limit!  With scores like yours, why not say yes to you.

I was wondering who around these parts would go for this...if I didn't have such a busy new credit April/May, I'd app for this.  Plus I have a pending 30-day out for the Marriott Premeir Business card right now.  

Message 4 of 7
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@Viva-LV wrote:

Saw Soggie's @post about Chase/Hyatt's new card, World of Hyatt.  What the heck, don't stay there often (but they have some nice properties), and have never had a cli on my Marriott.  Approved: 20.9k @ 17.74%!  I'll get the SUB, up to 60k pts. Heckuva week:  AE Magnet (10K), and Citi Costco (9.5k), and PFed Power Cash (6.5k) also.  Must have been something I ate...lost my mind this week with apps!

Super congrats on your many achievements this week! That's a mega SL on the Hyatt. All of your work....nicely done. 👍

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 5 of 7
awg420
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Now you add them to the siggy Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and monster SL

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.