Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WALLY CLI????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WALLY CLI????

Will  Synchrony give CLI regardless of any time frame?  Some lenders will only increase every 30 days etc...been reading where Wally card and Synchrony SEEM to be different in this aspect? I have seen some pretty high CL with Wally cards....and ppl getting CLI weeks apart....Any real experience would be helpful. Plus It seems they are soft pulls too?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: WALLY CLI????

How old is your account ,they like to see a couple
Mths of usage and payments , but if your profile and scores support it you can always call Credit Solutions and ask them to increase the limit
Message 2 of 8
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

And yes it's soft pull
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me clarify my question......are CLI on any kind of time frame, as in ONLY every 30-60-90? Or will they grant one regardless of timr frame

Message 4 of 8
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Oh I see from what I have read Synch does not put any time frame on them , I have seen lots of members gets lots of CLI right in a short amount of time Good luck 🍀
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Aduke1122 ....appreciate it

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I would just add if you get one, i wouldnt keep asking for one every week. That could lead to account scrutiny. I think once you get one give it a couple months before requesting again. Better to be safe than sorry with SyncSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I  would never ask every week.....That may send out bad vibes...which it should. Thanks guys for the replies. Wally/synchrony is a good bet

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.