Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELL WELL WELL MISS DISCOVER

tag
excop01
Regular Contributor

WELL WELL WELL MISS DISCOVER

I started out with discover 2 years ago this month with a secure card with only 400 dollars. it graduated 9 months later and then got my money back and a 2000 cli. I have been clicking the love button for her like once every two weeks for the last year. and no matter how much i poke her late at night or seduced her with my spending, she wouldnt bulge, until tonight. 110 am eastrn time. i poked her really seductively, with paying her off totally , and all of a sudden, she turned to me and said YES you can have your increase BOOM 500 dollars!!!!!  so i got to thinking about all the post i have read here, and decided to get that back door number call her up and used my seductive sensual voice and asked for more. She so smiles and laughed and said let me look into that for ya. i waited for a minute or two, she came back to the fone and said, well the most  love i can give to u is 400 dollars more. which will put u at 2900 dollars!!! i said, ill take it girl. you know u my girl for life. Thank u again my fico community. i feel like im in school all over again every night im here reading. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WELL WELL WELL MISS DISCOVER

Congratulations! I,too, study the boards in order to earn my PhD in the credit game. I learn something new everyday. I love it!

Message 2 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your   .."BOOM 500 dollars!!!!!"

Message 3 of 9
excop01
Regular Contributor

@M_smart007

Thanks. but its BOOM 900 DOLLARS!!!!!!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your successful DD and $900 increase!!
Message 5 of 9
excop01
Regular Contributor

@Animalhouse121

That back door number thing actually works. This site is just amazing. i love it. I advertise this site to all my collegues and friend and family. 

Message 6 of 9
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your successful Ms Disco seduction!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 7 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, dang i knew Miss Disco was playing the fields on meSmiley Wink. Backdoor never works for me so i just gotta be direct and to the pointSmiley Happy

DisgratsSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.