Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF CW Sig Approval

tag
JeffMO
Regular Contributor

Re: WF CW Sig Approval

Congratulations !

Capital one 500, Discover 11.1k. UMB Signature visa 18.5k, DW UMB card Auth user 16K. Citi Costco anywhere 26.6k, Amazon Prime 22.3K
BH/Comenity Photo 10k Lowes advantage 35k
AAOA 2y4m, oldest 5 years. 0 collections. 125k income, Util 1% inq 1/12. 1/24. 30/60/90 = 0, No derog's, clean file. Rebuilding started 4 years ago.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 795
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
TG10X
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 12 of 16
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 13 of 16
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new WF card !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 16
HappyBuilder42
Valued Member

Some follow up. First, thanks everybody for the congrats and kudos.

I received the card(s) earlier this week. I added it to my Samsung Pay(takes a phone call to do it). No problem charging $500 on it. Wonder when I'll see the $150 cash bonus. I checked today and I got the an APR of 16.99%, I think the lowest for this card.

I learned I can pay my gas bill with a credit card at my local grocery store. I asked them if they charged a fee. They said it was $1 but they'd waive it. OK! I asked them if I could overpay. They said yes, so I put 4 months worth of gas bills on the card - I'm in average billing, so the bill is the same every month.

WF sent a separate letter with info about my credit report they pulled from Equifax. I thought they had only pulled my Experian. I checked my reports and they did pull both. The EQ score they listed is 766. Shock to me, but it turns out that is my FICO score 9.

We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion-year-old carbon
And we've got to get ourselves
Back to the garden
Message 15 of 16
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your WF visa approval, this means that wf is still lending in Covid 19. If you don't mind what is your income that would be great data point. Couple of weeks ago I ask cli on my Propel card which had credit limit of 15K limit got an increase to 18K limilimit on income around 80K. Some time next Summer will apply for WF visa sig credit card.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.