cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Propel 365 Approved with Unimaginable SL !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WF Propel 365 Approved with Unimaginable SL !

Dear MyFico-ers,

I have been monitoring Myfico Forum three years and read a ton of threads regards to applying credit. I've just building my credit card 3 years but maintain credit limit more than $300k ( I know some of you guys think is unreal, but it's real). I just applied my first official WF credit card  which I banked with them around 5 years (since I was an international student and have secured credit card $300 ) . As normal procedures, WF is very conservative to lend money. My WF Propel 365 Application was pending. I called in later day and was told it was declined because they could not verify SSN. I was surprised since I updated with them 3 years ago. They asked me to fax SSN card which I did yesterday. Called in early morning today and was told decision has not been made yet. However, when I used the automatically checking application status in this afternoon, my application went from DENIED due to unable to verify SSN to APPROVED with SL at $27k !!! The reason I was shocked because yesterday I was approved Citi Prestige with limit 35k  and they pulled EX also. 

I heard that WF is very old school but I was totally shocked because I got so high SL. I have 20k in saving and I think strong rlts will determine my approval odds and SL. WF seems to focus on rlts particularly on how much money you spend and receive. I always use WF to pay my credit cards and I think it counts as my firm credentials as an unequivocally potential lender. I've my auto loan 7 months ago which monthly payment is $811 and it's also from WF checking 

Background :

Being rlts with WF for 5 years, 20k in saving, International Wire Transfer money around 150k per year with WF.

Ultization is 6%. No public records 

Ficoscore: 790 EX, 788 TU, 765 EQ. ( WF pulled EX) 

Highest CL credit card: Chase Reserve 48k and Gold Card (Barclays): 46k 

It is my happy weekend ! Citi Prestige and WF Propel 365 are OTW! 

Please feel free to ask me any questions 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WF Propel 365 Approved with Unimaginable SL !

Whoop! Very nice indeed! 

Message 2 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amazing approval. Looks like your profile and banking relationship spoke volumes to them Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  More data points on the "prybar" method of getting high CLs.

What's your LOWEST CL card (bank or store card)?

Also, what the heck is going on with your EQ score?  Lots of inqs?

Message 4 of 17
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Not surprised though as you have scores approaching 800!

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic approval and GREAT SL, congrats on your success !!!

Message 6 of 17
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Dear MyFico-ers,

I have been monitoring Myfico Forum three years and read a ton of threads regards to applying credit. I've just building my credit card 3 years but maintain credit limit more than $300k ( I know some of you guys think is unreal, but it's real). I just applied first official WF credit card  which I banked with them around 5 years (since I was an international student and have secured credit card $300 ) . As normal procedures, WF is very conservative to lend money. My WF Propel 365 Application was pending. I called in later day and was told it was declined because they could not verify SSN. I was surprising since I updated with them 3 years ago. They asked me to fax SSN card which I did yesterday. Called in early morning today and was told decision has not been made yet. However, when I used the automatically checking application status in this afternoon, my application went from DENIED due to unable to verify SSN to APPROVED with SL at $27k !!! The reason I was shocked because yesterday I was approved Citi Prestige with limit 35k  and they pulled EX also. 

I heard that WF is very conversative but I was totally shocked because I got so high SL. I have 20k in saving and I think strong rlts will determine my approval odds and SL. 

Background :

Being rlts with WF for 5 years, 20k in saving, International Wire Transfer money around 150k per year with WF.

Ultization is 6%. No public records 

Ficoscore: 790 EX, 788 TU, 765 EQ. ( WF pulled EX) 

Highest CL credit card: Chase Reserve 48k and Gold Card (Barclays): 46k 

It is my happy weekend ! Citi Prestige and WF Propel 365 are OTW! 

Please feel free to ask me any questions 

It seems someone just dropped the jaw. Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congrats'
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Angel0112 average yearly income? If you don't mind. Thanks 

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  You have great scores already. 800 is in your sight. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.