cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Propel 365 Approved with Unimaginable SL !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WF Propel 365 Approved with Unimaginable SL !

My lowest credit card is cit pfeffered which is 9k . I don't have income at all since I'm in doctorate Program but I spend about 100-120k a year. I have an international allowance from parents . There are 8 inquiries in EQ and I got missing 2 reports as AU in EQ where it showed on EX and TU

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Income at all but I spend more than 100k a year. Money is from international wire transfer in WF. I think WF see that so they don't ask me to verify income 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

WF seems to focus on rlts particularly on how much money you spend and receive. I always use WF to pay my credit cards and I think it counts as my firm credentials as an unequivocally potential borrower. I had my auto loan 7 months ago which monthly payment is $811 and it's withdrawn from WF checking. At least WF KNOWS HOW TO TREAT THEIR CLIENTs RIGHT! I think it's worth to give WF a try because when you get in, they will treat you with their courtesy. It just takes lots of effort with WF comparing to CHASE which is the most lenient bank. But it makes WF distinct anyways. Honestly , I have no complaint with their service within 5 years and always give WF special love since they were first bank that gave me the first secured credit card ! 

Message 13 of 17
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on an awesome Wells Fargo SL!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 14 of 17
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the huge SL!!!!!

Message 15 of 17
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats on that very nice SL!
Now if I can just get me some “Angel dust” to sprinkle me off for good tides and fortunes in this credit world... Smiley Happy
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 16 of 17
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Nice profile, and great job with your new approvals!  Not a WF fan, but, once again, a banking relationship can be beneficial.  Enjoy!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.