Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Propel APPROVED!

tag
Sema-J
Valued Member

WF Propel APPROVED!

I've been eyeying this as a new every day card b/c it lines up nicely with my spend. Plus, nice to combine with Sig Visa to get the 1.5x points for travel.

App'd this afternoon and was an instant approval with a fairly low SL of $2,500.  No APR information was given.  Called to try and recon the SL and had no luck.  According to the CSR will need to wait until I receive the card to ask for a CLI.

DP:

FICO 716 (pulled Experian - I'm in IL)

Inq.: 2/12 and 6/24

New Accounts: 2/12 and 5/24

Util: 1%

AAoA: 5y 7m

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: WF Propel APPROVED!

This limit doesnt seem very low compared to what we've seen so far. Relative I guess. What kind of limits do you currently have that would make you feel so?

Congrats on instant decisionSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 17
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the instant approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 17
Sema-J
Valued Member

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
This limit doesnt seem very low compared to what we've seen so far. Relative I guess. What kind of limits do you currently have that would make you feel so?

Congrats on instant decisionSmiley Happy

Maybe relative - I guess I was expecting a bit more b/c I want this to be my everyday spend card.  Other limits below:

Amex Plat: NPSL ($17,500 approval test)

Discover: $11,000

Uber Visa: $9,000

Macy's $7,500

CareCredit: $7,000

Amex BCE: $6,000

Merrick: $2,700

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulation! 

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 6 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, I hear ya, happens to the best of us, especially on cards we wish we could use as our daily or other purpose. You have some very nice limits so I understand. I got a DP from Citi in Hope's of using its 21 month bt option but my limit came in at 2800 and in regards for what I wanted to do with it was disappointed. Even wasted a hp trying for the increase. Good luck if you go for the cli, I understand WF is hard to get cli.
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 17
Sema-J
Valued Member

Thanks for the 'grats, everyone!

You got it @AverageJoe!  I was hoping to use this card in a certain way (everyday driver) and I also have a large purchase I need to make that doesn't earn any bonus points, and the 0% for 12 mos is very appealing, but the purchase would eat up the CL. whomp whomp...

I'll keep everyone posted on the CLI recon!

Message 9 of 17
rebuildqueen

Congrats!! I just got approved with starting limit of $5,500 for this card

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.