cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Propel Approval and Citi DoubleCash CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

WF Propel Approval and Citi DoubleCash CLI

With the holidays approaching and the Uber Visa changes coming, I decided to stop gardening and make a replacement. I started with a Citi DoubleCash CLI. I have had the soft pull language for about 3 months but held off as my score bumped back up. Was approved for a soft pull CLI from $6,800 to $8,300!

After feeling good from the CLI and considering holiday spend would help with hitting the minimum spend, I decided it sounded like a good time to app for the Wells Fargo Propel and kick the Uber Visa to the sock drawer. I app'd and got the message for "Pending: We need to verify a few pieces of information before we can give you a credit decision." The phone number they included in the email did not work. After the weekend I found the actual number to call for the app status. I was approved with a starting limit of $5,000! Took about a week and a half to get the card and planning on putting some good holiday spend on it.

2019 has been a good year for cash back optimization with some nice sign up bonuses thrown in. 2020 will be a year of gardening (I hope).

Some stats:
App'd 11/15
Approved 11/18
Pulled Experian and TransUnion
Experian FICO 8: 769
TransUnion FICO 8: 763
Inqs in past 6 months: 4
5/24 status: 3/24
AAoA: 3 years
AoOA: 8 years
AoYA: 5 months
Utilization: 2%
No relationship prior to app

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Valued Contributor

Re: WF Propel Approval and Citi DoubleCash CLI

Congratulations on your approval and CLI!
Message 2 of 7
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 3 of 7

Congrats to both Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 7

Congrats on the propel approval and cli.. 

Message 5 of 7
New Contributor

Congratulations . I love my propel card . I’m sure you will soon too
AMEX BCP - $30,000
NFCU More Rewards $25,000
BOA Cash Rewards VISA Signature $25,000
Advantage Aviator World Mastercard - $15,100
Wells Fargo Propel - $7,500
Total CL - $102,600
Message 6 of 7
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

November 2019
Experian Fico 08 660
Equifax Fico 08 682
Transunion Fico 08 670

Capital One QS $600
Credit One $300 (soon to close)
Capital One QS1 $750
Discover $11,500
PNC Cash rewards Visa $12,500
Chase SW Rapid Rewards Visa $6900
All accounts opened between Oct 2018 - Nov 2019

Income varies : $60,000 - 80,000
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.