Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Propel Approved

tag
awg420
Regular Contributor

WF Propel Approved

Clearly the Amex HH approval wasn't enough to satisfy my appetite. Probably because of the sad $1000 SL. Anyway, decided to unfreeze the reports last night to apply for the AKC card from cometity but the site was broken. So there I was checking my account balances on Wells Fargo's site where I saw the banner for the propel and thought let's roll the dice. 

I applied and was told I would be hearing from them in 5-7 days. I then received an email imediately from IDNotify by Experian letting me know that a credit inquiry was blocked. I couldn't understand how this was possible but at 9pm MST there was no one to talk to until today. However, when I woke up I got a notification that they had instead pulled Equifax (presumably because they thought my EXP was locked). 

I went into the branch today to do some clerical tasks and I inquired about the card. The banker said she could see it was approved but with no other info. I called the application line where the rep told me in was a SL of 2000. I have no doubt the only reason the card was approved was because of the banking relationship aspect. Regardless, I am just happy to grab the card and the SUB Smiley Very Happy !!!!!

DPs:

Exp Fico 9: 642

TU Fico Score 8: 641

Age of Oldest: 8 years (closed was an AU)

AAoA: 1y10m

Inquires: 5/12 | 10/24

Util: 50%

No Derogs and new Amex is not reporting yet

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WF Propel Approved

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 14
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your WF Propel approval and Thanks for the DPs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Enjoy the new card. 

Message 6 of 14
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!! Enjoy!

Message 7 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval.. Now time to work on that utilization and get that down

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done !!!
Happy sending !
I want the Propel Card too. Guess I should open a WF deposit account first though to increase my chases.
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a great new card! I bank with WF too and they have been good to me!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.