Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Propel SP CLI Increase

tag
ccquest
Established Contributor

WF Propel SP CLI Increase

Just hit six months since I got my cards at the end of June so I decided to see what sort of CLIs I could get with a soft pull.

PenFed I've read is hard pull if you request and it isn't offered to you, skip.

US Bank has it as an option on the website, so I filled out my information and got the message that they would review and let me know. Almost immediately after, I got an alert from Credit Karma that they tried accessing my TransUnion but it was blocked due to my freeze - bullet dodged there it seems!

Then I called into the number on the back of my Propel, got transfered after listening to the menu options, then had to listen to the spiel before she asked what limit I wanted (asked for $10k). After waiting for her hamster wheel to spin, came back with an offer of $5k CL which is a $1k CLI from where I was before. Now it's even with the Altitude Go at least and still more than enough for anything I'd be putting on it at once since it's a Netflix and gas card mostly.

as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: WF Propel SP CLI Increase

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! And very fortunate dodging that hard pull! Shame it wasn't more clear what would happen

Message 3 of 20
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

Message 4 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Propel CLI Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 20
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 7 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jobSmiley Happy. I would love to try on mine but with minimal  use im sure they would want to hp to deny 😀 

Message 8 of 20
ccquest
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Nice jobSmiley Happy. I would love to try on mine but with minimal  use im sure they would want to hp to deny 😀 

I've spent a total of $1430, so average about $240 a month since I got it. Could be a worth a shot! From other threads I've read on here, they're slow growers but it is what it is. I imagine even if I booked a full trip on it, I wouldn't really need more than the $5k limit anyway.

as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 9 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@ccquest wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

I've spent a total of $1430, so average about $240 a month since I got it. Could be a worth a shot! From other threads I've read on here, they're slow growers but it is what it is. I imagine even if I booked a full trip on it, I wouldn't really need more than the $5k limit anyway.

Yeah one never knows unless you try. Ill try tomorrow night to go up to sp part. If they want hp, ill  tell them nahSmiley Wink  im pass the need for a cli but wanting is very much still in fashion😁

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.