Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Propel SP CLI

tag
Andypanda
Established Contributor

WF Propel SP CLI

Been 7 months since I have gotten the card. Just made made a few big purches, so i have showed usage, plus a lot of usage back in november, and moderate to low usage in between. Had a $15k limit, asked for $20k. Rep asked normal income and housing questions. Was instantly approved.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

Re: WF Propel SP CLI

Congrats on your CLI!! This card has gone out of rotation for me after SUB and promo period ended, but maybe will reevaluate using it more. Other cards have not been showing me too much luv!!

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andypanda wrote:

Been 7 months since I have gotten the card. Just made made a few big purches, so i have showed usage, plus a lot of usage back in november, and moderate to low usage in between. Had a $15k limit, asked for $20k. Rep asked normal income and housing questions. Was instantly approved.

Cool -- congrats on your success. Have you any DPs to share?

Message 3 of 20
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the limit increase!  

Message 4 of 20
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your rare WF IncreaseSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 20
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!!

Message 7 of 20
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Andypanda wrote:

Cool -- congrats on your success. Have you any DPs to share?

If they use they use fico ex 9 which they provide customers, tgat score was 726. Uti 2%. AAoA 1y2m oldest card 2y1m, newest card is at 1 month. New cards 5/12, (one new amex won't report until the endof june) and 8/24 (won't be apping for chase for a while, if ever)

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 9 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.