Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOOOHOOO! CHASE SAPPHIRE!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: WOOOHOOO! CHASE SAPPHIRE!

CongratsSmiley Happy. Im more impressed on getting any Chase card on a 632Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 12 of 20
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats

Message 13 of 20
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has to be because of my relationship with them. I have personal and business accounts with them so they can see all my income info
Message 15 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just got approved for a Chase Sapphire Preferred with a $11,700 CL. My Experian was pulled and I have a 632. 🤷‍♂️ Looked on www.creditcards.com earlier today and this card came up as a good match. I was very skeptical. Thought about it most of the day. Applied tonight and bam! Instant approved. Can’t believe it. I figured if I was going to get approved it would be for like 1,000. NOT $11,700!

Wow ThatRealtorGuy, that's wonderful. A huge congratulations to you on the approval and nice SL.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 16 of 20
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 17 of 20
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new CSP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 18 of 20
difringe
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the approval! You're definitely going to enjoy the card; you got the 60k UR sign-up bonus?

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep sure do!
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.