Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOWWWOWOWO AMEX approvad

Congrats 

Message 12 of 42
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Very nice approval! Congrats, Enjoy your new card.
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 13 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 14 of 42
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

Thank you every body i been very amazing  journey to restartable my credit since last 18 mouths all is pay ,off thank to myfico.com and all people in this community to all information and sheered you experiences by i not done yet is long way to go Thank you to all Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mind me asking what kind of income bracket you're in? More or less than $50,000? I'm planning on applying tomorrow. Nervous! I make about $45,000 a yr. Hoping for the same results!
Message 16 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! I have a 720 and got denied. 😢😢😭
Message 17 of 42
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approval!

Message 18 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations!!! I have a 720 and got denied. 😢😢😭

Surprised you weren't approved. Mind sharing what your credit profile looks like? Anything you think that's holding you back on it?

Message 19 of 42
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

Ok this is what i do i look for the low card on amex after the secure card is have the amex cash is what i get i am be resource not go to the high card is you not have the score i am in shocking i have BK on my report and 5 Collections Payoff by i have working very hard on my credit in the last 18 month, other card people sea is very good for approved is the delta thank you all your wish good lock .

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.