Did you mean: 

WOOWWWOWOWO AMEX approvad

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOWWWOWOWO AMEX approvad

@Anonymous wrote:

@xautodetail wrote:

WOw super Happy i have approved for Amex Blue cash card yes we the Score Ex 645 wowww Smiley Very Happy

First I would like to say that I am jelous and Congratulations! 

2nd I would like to ask was this your first time applying with Amex?  Did you have any of their other cards. 

Did you have any baddies?  How many inquiries do you have on your Experian?  Do you have a lot of new cards etc. 

I guess I am just trying to measure when I can app again. 

Thank you in Advance. 

Hey luvs, have you tried AMEX PRE-Q? its pretty good wayt to find out without pulling the trigger if you will get the approval. I haven't had any PRE-Q on AMEX for 15 years or so from my student loans default and just recently got all 3 pre-approvals. I applied to all 3 - 2 revolvers and 1 charger and were approved for all 3. 

My score was what was used below EX 650 Inquiries at that time was 16? 3 collections and 5 late payments my AAoA is 19 years. Good luck to you!

Message 41 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOWWWOWOWO AMEX approvad

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xautodetail wrote:

WOw super Happy i have approved for Amex Blue cash card yes we the Score Ex 645 wowww Smiley Very Happy

First I would like to say that I am jelous and Congratulations! 

2nd I would like to ask was this your first time applying with Amex?  Did you have any of their other cards. 

Did you have any baddies?  How many inquiries do you have on your Experian?  Do you have a lot of new cards etc. 

I guess I am just trying to measure when I can app again. 

Thank you in Advance. 

Hey luvs, have you tried AMEX PRE-Q? its pretty good wayt to find out without pulling the trigger if you will get the approval. I haven't had any PRE-Q on AMEX for 15 years or so from my student loans default and just recently got all 3 pre-approvals. I applied to all 3 - 2 revolvers and 1 charger and were approved for all 3. 

My score was what was used below EX 650 Inquiries at that time was 16? 3 collections and 5 late payments my AAoA is 19 years. Good luck to you!

I don't see their prequal any more on their site recently. When they did I got nothing but had still app'd in May for BCE. 

I was declined at the time I had a 660 Experian ..  so I even called them and they told me to wait 3 to 6 months. 

I dont have bankruptcies etc....  at the time I did not have the cards that I have now.  So who knows.

Im in the Garden and this was/is my 2nd most desired card.  Discover being my first. 

The only thing that will tempt me out of my garden is the chance at Amex BCE. 

That is why I watch and read the datapoints of what and who has been approved. 

I am happy for everyone that is being approved. 

I have planted my seeds and now I am watering my garden to watch my scores grow. 

Hopefully, I will be part of the Amex family with all of you. 

Congrats. 

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.