Not applicable

Re: WOW, Amex Loves Me!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the approvals.

Message 11 of 15
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Its actually a little shocking how 7 months ago I was only approved for the dreaded 1K SL and now I have three Amex cards with 23K between them. Now I will do the 3X on each in the next 18 months for a total of 69K and then combine............. enter creepy laughSmiley Very Happy

Maybe you can transfer some limit to the 3K card before asking for 3X.

Ask for 3X on 10K card, transfer 7K to 3K card, then ask 3X on it.

Is this even possible?

Good luck.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@newhis wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Its actually a little shocking how 7 months ago I was only approved for the dreaded 1K SL and now I have three Amex cards with 23K between them. Now I will do the 3X on each in the next 18 months for a total of 69K and then combine............. enter creepy laughSmiley Very Happy

Is this even possible?

Good luck.

I dont really know how all of that works, I figured I would do the 3X on the BCP and then 3X 91 days later on the HH and then combine????????/

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 15
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@newhis wrote:

Is this even possible?

Good luck.

I dont really know how all of that works, I figured I would do the 3X on the BCP and then 3X 91 days later on the HH and then combine????????/

You are eligible for 1 request every 6 months if they approve it. So you can try 3X on BCP, if they approve it, you have to wait 6 months to be eligible for the next try in any of your cards. 

Just before your next time eligible, chat with them, see if you can transfer some limit to the lower limit card. If not, try 3X your other 10K card, then after another 6 months try to transfer limits.

The increase is not a sure thing. If they deny your request you can try 91 days later again. DW had a card at 20K, asked for 25K only and they counter with a lower increase. Good luck.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.