Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW Amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW Amex

Ive wanted an amex ever since i stated rebuilding.I checked my experian this morning and finally over 700 so i checked pre qual page said i was good so i nevously apped and wow approved for 4000 limit happy camper here

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW Amex

Congratulations on your approval!! What card did you end up applying for...if you don't ming me asking...Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blue cash everyday
Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! If you don't mind me asking, what was your initial CL on the Blue Cash. I'm thinking on applying and wanted the best possible CL, and I have similar credit scores are you.

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

forgot to say it didnt give me my limit until i set up an online account

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Amex is my goal as well. 

Message 7 of 26
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the approval and SL there!

Message 8 of 26
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Well done, that baby will grow like a weed with proper use!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 9 of 26
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on the BCE.  Just crossed my 61 days with them and had no problem getting my CL tripled.  Good luck.  Should grow nicely!

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.