cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW that was fast Capital One Executive Office!

tag
iamrayl
Regular Contributor

Re: WOW that was fast Capital One Executive Office!

Hi,

Can someone PM me the contact info for Capital One Executive office?  I have been a cardholder since 2004 and always get the scripted responses from the CSRs whenever I inquire about a CLI or APR reduction.  Thanks in advance.

Message 11 of 30
kobe2012
Established Contributor

awesome!!! congratz to those who got an increase!!!!!!

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 12 of 30
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@iamrayl wrote:

Hi,

Can someone PM me the contact info for Capital One Executive office?  I have been a cardholder since 2004 and always get the scripted responses from the CSRs whenever I inquire about a CLI or APR reduction.  Thanks in advance.

8 years, that is a long time.  I don't have the info for their email, but I would suggest the Better Business Bureau!  You can do the complaint online and they will contact your from the Exec Office pretty quickly.  I got a call the same day when I did it.  I had only been a cardholder for 2 1/2 years and they raised my limit from $500 to $2000 and removed the annual fee. 

Good Luck.

It still amazes me, but only a little, when I read yet another story about how long some people have been with them without a CLI.  I have read some posting of people who have called and be declined for a CLI and then reapplied and gotten a new card with huge limits.  How do they even justify such business practices?  They tell you they keep your limit up to date, how can that be if they then approve you for a card with a $10,000 limit?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 13 of 30
iamrayl
Regular Contributor

Sent email off this morning and received a call back.  Spoke to a very nice lady who verified my information over the phone and informed me that they will do a manual review of my account and a soft pull on my credit and that she will get back to me in 3-5 business days.  We'll see what they come back with but it was a pleasant surprise to actually talk to someone that actually seemed like they care and value my business.  

Message 14 of 30
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

can I get the email hahah

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 15 of 30
p-
Valued Contributor

@iamrayl wrote:

Hi,

All of the information you need can be found in this thread...

...and be sure to click the Google Fu link.  It will give you the address you need.

Message 16 of 30
p-
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
haha, the last thread for this is like 15 pages... why can't we get an exception to have the e-mail posted MODS! Smiley Happy  (with sugar on top for a happy new year!)

Just edit your first post to include THIS LINK.  That should cut down some of the PM's.

How to get a PC or CLI from Capital One 

Message 17 of 30
iamrayl
Regular Contributor

Just to update...received a call back this morning and they increased my limit by 3K. Still low compared to my other cards but it's better than nothing. Sucks that you have to email the CEO to get action but it was well worth it and the level of customer service received from the CEO's office was top notch.
Message 18 of 30
p-
Valued Contributor

@iamrayl wrote:
Just to update...received a call back this morning and they increased my limit by 3K. Still low compared to my other cards but it's better than nothing. Sucks that you have to email the CEO to get action but it was well worth it and the level of customer service received from the CEO's office was top notch.

On the upside, I'm guessing it was all for a soft pull, right?

Message 19 of 30
iamrayl
Regular Contributor

Yes it was a soft pull.

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.