Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart luv And Barclays

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Wal-Mart luv And Barclays

DW got her Wal-Mart card increased to 4K today and she said she had something else to tell me. She pulled the trigger on the aviator she said it was instant for 1500. I told her all about Barclays giving hair cuts AKA CLD. She said I should be ok I rarely open accounts or take HPs. She said if they act up I can always close it but before then I got 60K miles coming my way. I fell over laughing her rebuild after BK is going nicely. If any one is interested in data points 11 Inqs on TU 3 new accounts this year TU Fico 666 yikes I know lol.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart luv And Barclays

Congrats OP

I am a alumni of the 666 club.  Now Im waiting to join the 777 club

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats to DW Smiley Happy its easy to get out of that club, just go on an app spreeSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to your DW!! Those are great great approvals/CLI post BK. She's doing a fine jobSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Thanks guys.
Message 5 of 8
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Wally!!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's funny, I also just got my WM card limit increased to 4k. Must be because I'm an employee and I whine too much Smiley Wink

Congrats though, that's great. Barclays is amazing. I carry one of their NFL Visa Signature cards, and their customer service is top notch, they'll take great care of you.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

After reading the OP's post I decided to give my Wally card a whirl even though I have never gotten a cli from Synch. Sat the card out with scissors ready, it was cli or bust on this puny little $200 card. Got a 5k increase. Synch must be in a loving mood.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.