Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wally World Store Credit SP CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wally World Store Credit SP CLI

Good afternoon MF fam!

I opened this Walmart store card with a $200SL on Dec 2, 2018. My TU Fico08 was in the 620’s. I’ve put around $600 thru it since opening and PIF either after transactions post or right before the due date. 

I’ve tried a few times via the “Luv” button for a CLI to no avail, even though my TU is in the 670’s now. It’s kind of hard to use a card with a $200CL, so I kind of put it in the SD the past few weeks. 

I looked at the “backdoor numbers” thread and found a couple of numbers for Synch and Walmart. Yesterday, I posted a thread asking which number was a good one to use. UncleB (Shout out to you, UncleB) responded with the overseas number (‭877-379-8173‬).

I called today and spoke to a very nice CSR and asked to increase my CL. He asked me a few security and income questions, then the amount I’d like my CL to be. I aimed kind of low with $2k. He placed me on hold and came back with $1k. I’ll gladly take an increase from $200 to $1,000. 

So, thank you UncleB for the help! Your check is in the mail. 😄. Special thank you to Pizza1 for your help as well! 

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wally World Store Credit CLI

Was it a SP or HP? I have the same limit and same problem but don't want to add another HP.
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Was it a SP or HP? I have the same limit and same problem but don't want to add another HP.

I’m sorry, I’ll edit the title to include that. So far, a SP. From everything I’ve read, Synch is pretty consistent with SP CLI requests. But, I’m sure it’s a YMMV situation... 

Give that number a call. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck!

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI !!!

Message 4 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big congrats Clark!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Voltron!

Ha thanks, AJC. Does that make UncleB, UncleEddieB?

Message 6 of 23
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Did you get Walmart card via shopping cart trick?

Message 7 of 23
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the CLI there!

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Did you get Walmart card via shopping cart trick?

No, it was a cold app, after reading way too many posts on this site. Lol

Thank you Simplynoir!

Message 9 of 23
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Re: Wally World Store Credit SP CLI

Congrats!!!! Every increase helps!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.