Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Approval, Finally!

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Walmart Approval, Finally!

I was approved for a Walmart store card yesterday. I have been trying to get one for a few years. Anyway, the SL is $800. I checked out a few posts from others who have gotten higher amounts going that route. I am happy I got that.

With CRA's and am at TU 614, EQ 609, EX 613. I have a late from AES(student loan) from the summer and its now in forbearance. I am sure they leaned more on the TU as they utilize them a lot. Doing the recon, the rep looked my information over, I am hoping its not another hard pull.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Approval, Finally!

Congrats on your approval!  From what I hear, the card will grow like a weed after a while.  I enjoy using mine at walmart.com when the price is beating Amazon, hahaha Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I hear ya. Walmart.com has been beating them price wise. I cant wait to see what the comparison is for toys.

Message 3 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you on finally getting the card. I know how it feels!! Enjoy, and as your TU score goes up, you'll see your CL increase as well! Enjoy!!
Message 4 of 14
dallascowboyfan
Contributor

Congratulations Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesss! Congratulations. I see some spending in your future (Black Friday). Don't max it out now.
Message 6 of 14
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Great job 👍

Message 7 of 14
dallascowboyfan
Contributor

Congratulations just in time for Black Friday Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Shopping Season at Mister Smiley's!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting approved for a card that you really wanted - it's a great feeling! Happy Holiday shopping! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.