Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Approval

So while working on my baddies I have been gardening for awhile after gaining some revolving credit.

I've been trying to get in with Synchrony but I didn't have any luck last app round. This time I applied for Amazon again and was denied again. So I figured I'd give it one more shot and I got approved for WalMart! $500.00 SL and while nothing to write home about I'm sure with what I read on here it will grow in no time. Just happy to be in at this point. Trying to build my relationship with them before our next house needs to be purchased so I can use that relationship to get in with lowes...

None of this would be possible without this community so Thank You!!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
thummel
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart Approval

Congrats on the approval! Might try credit solutions to see if you can get a little bit higher of a limit if you feel up to it!

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good to be approvedSmiley Happy. $500 is like striking it rich lol i only got a buck fitty to start my Wally World world tour. Just think, there could be a mc upgrade in your futureSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great News! Congrats on your new card and SL! Enjoy and use it wisely.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!

Message 5 of 7
wantmoremoney
Regular Contributor

Congrats OP!!! A In is A Win!!!!

Message 6 of 7
heavyjay
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Synchrony cards can grow quickly.

FICO 08:Jan 18, 2017: EX 800 EQ 725 TU 799
FICO 08:Feb 10, 2017: EX 788 EQ 772 TU 791 (post New Year's app spree)
In the garden as of 1/4/2017. Will remain for all of 2017.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.