Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Approval

Okay, figured since I had so many inquiries and I have two years to heal, I may as well smash away until literally everyone tells me to go away.

Approved

$500 SL

I'm unsure if it's a MasterCard or store card.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Approval

Your profile qualifys you for the MasterCard, but the $500 limit suggests that it may be the store card version. I have seen posters here with SYNCB-backed MasterCards in their signatures, however.

I would call Walmart credit services to see what card you got or just wait in the mail. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I could have swore it said MasterCard, but I am very unsure.  I'll know for sure in a week or so.  Once I get it, I'll update it.  It doesn't matter what it is.  I'm just trying to build rapport with as many banks as possible.  This way when there's something I actually want, I have a relationship with said bank.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I could have swore it said MasterCard, but I am very unsure.  I'll know for sure in a week or so.  Once I get it, I'll update it.  It doesn't matter what it is.  I'm just trying to build rapport with as many banks as possible.  This way when there's something I actually want, I have a relationship with said bank.  Smiley Happy

That's a good way of seeing things. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. You are right, either way it's a win. Walmart has been my slowest card to grow but I have seen others who have gotten it to a great place. Keep up all that good work!

tenor

Message 6 of 11
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval, I'm sure that SL will grow quickly with use.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 

Message 8 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! I would slow down if you start getting denied.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I'm done for a good 6-9 months.  I'm not exactly getting denied a lot though.  As many new accounts as I've signed up for, I'm still getting good approvals.  

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.