Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI for meeeee!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart CLI for meeeee!!!

Hi guys...I finally made it to the Walmart cli club and I'm yelling out yippeee!! I must have about a shoebox full of denial letters with old scores from back in February for ALL those denials, and as I logged in tonight to check things out I said, well let's add one more letter to that pile. When the screen flashed on to different lettering however, I did a double take lol because this time I got bumped up! The funny thing is, my TU score has not updated on the wally site yet, it still shows the last update was on 5/2 with a score of 662. My TU as of this month though is 682 so I thought maybe I had a chance. I opened this card in February with an sl of $200 and my 4th statement won't cut for another week so I just smashed the button and asked for the usual $5k but it came back with a counter of $1000 and so I was like weeeeee!! I logged back out and back in and repeated but it said no, no, no....only $1k for now lol! So should I just let  it sit, or should I try chat to get more, or robolady? I figured if I already got the deny from the button I should leave it alone for now, so just mulling that over. So now that they finally said yes, when is a good time to ask again? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart CLI for meeeee!!!

Congrats on the CLI! Don't have the card myself, so I'll let the others answer your questions 😊
Message 2 of 6
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Nice work! Congrats!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your success Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Sync hasn't been allowing double dipping online anymore but if you call and speak with Credit Solutions you can try to get more. With your score, I wouldn't think you would be successful just yet though. You can try. 877-379-8173

Message 5 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.