Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI to $20,000

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Walmart CLI to $20,000

Since I just received a auto on my BR card i called and got my walmart card up from $10k to $20k. The reason why I wanted a higher limit is incase Cap One takes over it will be my only Cap One card. I know I could get any Cap One card but I don't waste 3 hard pulls for one card. My TU score is 804  & 1 INQ

WALMART 20k.jpg

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart CLI to $20,000

@JoeLuvsHisCreditthat is insane! Grats for sure. Got'ta smile on this one. May be you could purchase Walmart Stock on the Card? At this CL might as well become an owner Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCreditthat is insane! Grats for sure. Got'ta smile on this one. May be you could purchase Walmart Stock on the Card? At this CL might as well become an owner Smiley Happy

hehe Smiley Happy you just made me smile 

i agree with you lol

Message 3 of 18
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! You’re having quite the luck lately!!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the great CL, Walmart used to top out at 10K now I think it will go to 25.
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the huge increase! Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

".... I know I could get any Cap One card but I don't waste 3 hard pulls for one card."

CAN I GET AN AMEN BROTHER !!!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 18
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Nice increase! Since most Synch based CLIs are based on TU scores--I'm hoping to get mine up to at least 735 before the Cap One takeover in August so I can ask for something similar. Right now I'm at 722 and I doubt if I'm going to make it. The highest they'll let me have with current TU score is $8000.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 8 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Nice increase! Since most Synch based CLIs are based on TU scores--I'm hoping to get mine up to at least 735 before the Cap One takeover in August so I can ask for something similar. Right now I'm at 722 and I doubt if I'm going to make it. The highest they'll let me have with current TU score is $8000.

my tu score is 804 but if you call  i bet you can get the same or near it Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Wow, congratulations!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.