Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI to 20K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart CLI to 20K

I thought I had maxed out Walmart card @ 10K until I read this thread by @JoeLuvsHisCredit. 

This morning I made the call overseas (877-379-8173), requested a CLI to 20K, verified my phone via text, got put on hold a couple of times, and received the good news from a pleasant young lady with a British accent. The phone call lasted 14 minutes.

Card history: 7/2018 approved for 1k; 10/2018 CLI to 5K; 1/2019 CLI to 10K; several online fails per month since.

DPs: SP TU; 735 FICO 08 score two weeks ago. 

Spend: a couple hundred per month.

Thanks, Joe! I'm going to enjoy my new CL for a couple of months until Cap One gets its hands on me.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Walmart CLI to 20K

Congrats! 

Message 2 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats JSmiley Happy is the MC Wally or Wally Store ?
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Grats JSmiley Happy is the MC Wally or Wally Store ?

If it was MC Wally I can keep it, right? Should I call the nice lady back & ask can she switch it for me? (I can say pretty pretty pretty please with whatever she wants on top).

Just plain 'ol Wally Store which Cap One will take the weed wacker to in a couple of months. But, hey, live in the present, right?

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, i hear ya!. I snuck in the Wally MC before it was too late. Homie definitely aint playin wit Cap OneSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Lol, i hear ya!. I snuck in the Wally MC before it was too late. Homie definitely aint playin wit Cap OneSmiley Wink

Cheater!Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, maybe it's not too late for me either. I can hope, right? (Sure, buddy, you can hope, just don't hold your breath or anything, okay?)

Message 7 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

... I snuck in the Wally MC before it was too late ...

BTW, can I call 1st dibs,Smiley Happy  should you later decide it's inadequate Smiley Surprised to your needs and get mad Smiley Frustrated at them and get rid of the card Smiley Indifferent ?

I'll take it. Smiley Happy Send it my way. Smiley Very Happy  Please? 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Card history: 7/2018 approved for 1k; 10/2018 CLI to 5K; 1/2019 CLI to 10K; several online fails per month since.

I keep telling people to call and no one listens to me.  Maybe this will change that?

Online you're topped out at 10K or anything above that if they happen to let it slip through.  If you call 25K is possible w/o incurring any POI issues if you have enough income to support the 25K limit.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.