xangoboy
Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI

Thank you! :-)
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started with $400 CL. I charged a $400 gift card for an xmas gift..I paid it off within 6 months.  At 3 months requested increase, approved for  $700. They automatically increased my limit only two months later to $1500. Hope this helps!

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!! how long did you have the card?

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had my account for a month. It had a starting limit of $700. I asked 3 weeks ago for a credit limit increase using the chat and love button...I got a no go. This evening I went to chat and asked for my limit to be raised to$4000 I got the increase. I just added two AUs last week. 

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have had walmart card for about 11 months, i had opened up 9 synchrony accounts at the same time, i tried the luv button after about 6 months, 7months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months,no luck so finally i called and asked for a rep, credit limit went from 1500 to 3500, i then waited a week and called again, they just raised the limit again to 5000.  i did this with the other 8 synchrony accts like lowes went from 300 to 5000 to 6000, all in less than a year. i advise call and speak to a rep, all they do is ask for your income and they submit it, computer sends back over, allways ask for hight limit, they usually will counter offer, but it will be good! oh! by the way they usually will pull soft inquiry through transunion which also can bump hard inquiries off. i track and monitor every day!

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

every 4 months is about right on average.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.