Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI

tag
beezer32
Regular Contributor

Walmart CLI

Was stuck at a $900 SL for about a year and a half with no auto LUV from the Waltons. Decided since I was approved for a new Discover IT yesterday, that I'd try and press my luck and do the LUV button on the WalFart card. So I pressed it. Usually, in the past it came back with an immediate denial. However this time I knew it was different because when I pressed it, it hesitated for about 10 seconds. I knew it was 'thinking'. I asked for $3000 and low and behold, it granted it! I know that's lower than a lot of folks here but I'm definitely happy with the bump. =) FICO-8 650. 2 years post BK. 75%UTI. (Rebuilding)..

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI

Lol, the Waltons and WalfartSmiley Wink. Thats just my styleSmiley Wink

Beezer, if you asked for 3k and got it, go back and ask for 5, you may have left a little scraps on Walters dinner tableSmiley Wink. CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Walmart cli Beezer!
Message 3 of 5
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, the Waltons and WalfartSmiley Wink. Thats just my styleSmiley Wink

Beezer, if you asked for 3k and got it, go back and ask for 5, you may have left a little scraps on Walters dinner tableSmiley Wink. CongratsSmiley Happy

Yes do what AVJ said. Wally card will counter you Smiley Happy

Let us know Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love the names!! Congrats on your increase!!...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.