cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Walmart CLI

Dh’s Walmart sync card has been sitting at 4500, so decided before the changeover to give it a whirl lol.

Instant approval to 10K, now will this stick once cap one takes over, who knows. I guess we shall see 😉
EXP 760 TU 781 EQ 733
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI

It should.  Good job!

11/01/19 Fico 8: EX 726, EQ 721, TU 747.
11/08/19 Fico 9: EX 733, EQ 740, TU no idea...
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...

Firmly in the garden until the next pre-approval arrives!
Message 2 of 12
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI

Wow, noiceSmiley Happy they are still doing cli? Maybe i should smash my MC one last timeSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
2022
!
Message 3 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI


@Jnbmom wrote:
Dh’s Walmart sync card has been sitting at 4500, so decided before the changeover to give it a whirl lol.

Instant approval to 10K, now will this stick once cap one takes over, who knows. I guess we shall see 😉

Okay Sistah, I know what ya thinking.....I get it high; they will only knock it down so far! ....am I right?  Ha! good job doing the dirty!

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Personal Credit: Start date Oct 2018 SavorWEMC/Quicksilver-AU/Disco It-AU/Disco Chrome(on chopping block)/SpectrumVS/BrightVS/GoodSamsVS/Care Credit/Lowe's-AU/Home Depot-AU/Synovus LOC- 2012 (Total CL= 186k)
Business Credit: start date April 2019 Blue Business Cash/Lowe's Reward-amex/Lowe's Pros/Staples More/Amazon Net55/Spark (Total CL=81k)
Closed TL's reporting, all positive: 1 Auto; 2 Personal Loans; 9 Revolvers
Message 4 of 12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, noiceSmiley Happy they are still doing cli? Maybe i should smash my MC one last timeSmiley Wink

AJC how much is your now?


Message 5 of 12
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI

 

Congrats to DHSmiley Happy

 

 

Message 6 of 12
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI


@chhull00 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, noiceSmiley Happy they are still doing cli? Maybe i should smash my MC one last timeSmiley Wink

AJC how much is your now?


I think He's "baller' status .. right up there with @Mahraja Smiley Wink

 

 

Message 7 of 12
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI


@chhull00 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, noiceSmiley Happy they are still doing cli? Maybe i should smash my MC one last timeSmiley Wink

AJC how much is your now?


Store card $15k MC $1700 , My second lowest card. I just checked on desktop site, request more no longer available on my login. Looks like im heading to C1 with 0 chsnce of cli from those heavy use wanting Credit One imitators lolSmiley Wink

#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
2022
!
Message 8 of 12
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI


@GApeachy wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:
Dh’s Walmart sync card has been sitting at 4500, so decided before the changeover to give it a whirl lol.

Instant approval to 10K, now will this stick once cap one takes over, who knows. I guess we shall see 😉

Okay Sistah, I know what ya thinking.....I get it high; they will only knock it down so far! ....am I right?  Ha! good job doing the dirty!


Yes well you know our luck these days, cap one will take over and POOF lol

@GApeachy 

EXP 760 TU 781 EQ 733
Message 9 of 12
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI

Yep, POOF!

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Personal Credit: Start date Oct 2018 SavorWEMC/Quicksilver-AU/Disco It-AU/Disco Chrome(on chopping block)/SpectrumVS/BrightVS/GoodSamsVS/Care Credit/Lowe's-AU/Home Depot-AU/Synovus LOC- 2012 (Total CL= 186k)
Business Credit: start date April 2019 Blue Business Cash/Lowe's Reward-amex/Lowe's Pros/Staples More/Amazon Net55/Spark (Total CL=81k)
Closed TL's reporting, all positive: 1 Auto; 2 Personal Loans; 9 Revolvers
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.