Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Cli

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Thanks for the info , I plan to pay my balance in full bf asking , or do they like to see some balance?

Not sure personally on that one since I go by the under 9% rule when doing increases and apps.  I'd say at least under 30% should be fine for good results, higher then it would be YMMV.

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

WaveRider wrote:

Not sure personally on that one since I go by the under 9% rule when doing increases and apps.  I'd say at least under 30% should be fine for good results, higher then it would be YMMV.

I agree with WaveRider. I had a $65 balance with $900 limit and got the increase to $2500. As long as it isn't something crazy like maxed out, you should be fine.

Message 12 of 25
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

We've gotten increases with and without a balance. In fact, I deliberately asked for an increase for hubby (via chat) with his card basically maxed out, ~120 on a 150 limit. Told them it obviously wasn't enough. Got an increase to 3k, TU was roughly 650
Message 13 of 25
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

That's interesting rmduhon how long had he had his acct open at that point
Message 14 of 25
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

About a month, maybe a bit longer.
Message 15 of 25
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Was this recently ? I currently have a 300 balance on 700 cl which is due next week and I was going to PIF then try for a CLI
Message 16 of 25
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Early last year, so it depends on if you consider that recently. Some people would, some won't. The good thing about the Walmart card is that it's a SP, so you can try now if you want to, and do it when you pay off the card if they say no.
Message 17 of 25
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the info
Message 18 of 25
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Hey Aduke1122, I went for my CLI 60 days after getting my card and it went from 800 to 2279 and I had a 250 balance. I paid that off and tried for another along with amazon and got increases on both. The Walmart card went from 2279 to 3300. I simply told them what I needed. I put about 300-700 on it a month, let it post and PIF. I did not call in this month on wally and  just got the amazon at 3K now. I havent tried to ask for 5K yet but they will counter if they feel you that day. 

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was at 2500...asked for 5k, they came back with 4k....LOVE WALLY CLI

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.