Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Cli

tag
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Walmart Cli

So i logged in to my Walmart account today and hit the love button took me from 1000 to 2500.Its amazing to think I started at 250 last March 😊👍🏼 Thanks to this forum for al the tips and advice 😊
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart Cli

Congratulations Creditbuilder. That's a very nice and sizable CLI. Enjoy! Definitely something to be proud of.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on you increase..keep up the good work!!

Message 3 of 10
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

I've really been working on getting my utilization way down I've gone from 56% at one point currently at 26% and my goal is to come down at least another 10% or more by the end of May . Not to mention I live in Walmart 👍🏼
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job Creditbuilder36 congratulations on your Walmart CLI!
Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Keep up the great work. Lol, ill see your 250 and lower you 150Smiley Wink. Ive gone from 150 to 10k in under 2 years so all is possibleSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

That's sounds like my American Eagle Card I started 150 Now im at 2000 in under a year not quite 10k but I'm heading there 😉 😊
Message 7 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The great thing with Sync cards is as your score rises theyll open up the cli chest more and moreSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Yes I my Sync cards and also I'm careful not to get to many I hear that's not a good thing either 😎
Message 9 of 10
thummel
Established Contributor

You probably left some on the table. I would go back in and ask for 5K and let the system counter for you. Congrats on your increase though!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.