Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Credit Card approval

tag
accjohn1990
Contributor

Re: Walmart Credit Card approval

Thank you all for helping me celebrate my approval.  The paypal and walmart cards are not store cards, they are both mastercard.  But, your advice to try to upgrade the QS1 or get a fee waiver is still helpful.  It is my oldest card and i have a short credit history

Message 11 of 15
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats and ditch that Cap1!

3yrs after getting the QS1, I still have the AF and they refused to waive it except for the 1st year.

They have also kept me at an $850 limit.

Everyone has their creditors they like and dislike and out of the many I have, Cap1 have treated me the worst.

Message 12 of 15
accjohn1990
Contributor

Cap1 has treated me poorly too.  I was denied an unsecured platinum card from them with a 680fico even though they say it is for people with average credit.  When the letter came it listed a few reasons which didn't apply to my credit report like too many late payments and a serious delinquincy.  But, I have no lates or delinquincy on any of my reports

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was a TOTAL INSPIRATION. Thanks so much for that insight. I am in the process of rebuilding credit. Never really paid close attention to it like I should have. This Forum has helped me alot and has given me some confidence. Today after reading your thread I immediately applied for the Walmart Credit Card. It immediately came back with an approval for a $200 limit. I am so happy. I do 90% of my shopping at Walmart. Thanks to you and everyone on here - I am learning alot.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Approval

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.