Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart MC Approval!! Help, Please!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Walmart MC Approval!! Help, Please!

This is becoming very interesting as weve now had 14 people getting upgraded to this card come April. Wonder if the Sams will do this or if its just Wally?. I still enjoy jelly lol to get it on your first try . SweetSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kidink1911 wrote:
Congrats bud! That is so rare! I have the Walmart MC and love the rewards back!

Thank you, kdink1911.  Interesting handle, BTW :-) What can of rewards?  Did I stumble upon the Walmart MC by chance and have no real idea what I really have? :-) 

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Congrats you are VERY lucky to get the MC. I have the store card now for almost 5 years and I am getting the MC upgrade in April Smiley Happy

Thanks JoeLuvsHisCredit :-) How do you know that you are getting the MC  upgrade in April-- do they tell you in advance?  Just curious :-|

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
This is becoming very interesting as weve now had 14 people getting upgraded to this card come April. Wonder if the Sams will do this or if its just Wally?. I still enjoy jelly lol to get it on your first try . SweetSmiley Happy

Do you think they have some change in credit policy over there?  I wonder what determines such things.  It would be nice to have some insight or perhaps someone has posted it already on the boards.

Message 14 of 18
heavyjay
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Congrats you are VERY lucky to get the MC. I have the store card now for almost 5 years and I am getting the MC upgrade in April Smiley Happy

Thanks JoeLuvsHisCredit :-) How do you know that you are getting the MC  upgrade in April-- do they tell you in advance?  Just curious :-|

We got telling us we were being upgraded to the MC and would receive our new cards in April.

FICO 08:Jan 18, 2017: EX 800 EQ 725 TU 799
FICO 08:Feb 10, 2017: EX 788 EQ 772 TU 791 (post New Year's app spree)
In the garden as of 1/4/2017. Will remain for all of 2017.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heavyjay wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

We got telling us we were being upgraded to the MC and would receive our new cards in April.

I still have yet to receive the card in the mail...been checking everyday too. What is taking so long?? LOL!

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wtg on the sweet, sweet MC approval!
Message 17 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think this perhaps a play to get more people to spend with their cards. But its Synchrony, lol, what do i know, this coming from a bank that lets you go from $500 to $10000 in a single phone call lolSmiley Wink
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.