Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart MC CLI To 55K Done Approved****

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart MC CLI To 55K Done Approved****

thanks guys @BrutalBodyShots yup SP....@Jago22 Thanks jagSmiley Wink...@Credit_IS_Crack yes bro i am always on hunt (lol) @M_Smart007 thank you Agent Smiley Happy @12njoy thanks pal ... well this call was/is important not only for me but all of you walmart cardholders get whatever you can right now so than you guys can put it to rest for few years ..i suggest make that phone call ASAP there is still time ....In the end thank you to all of you ...

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 11 of 38
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

I think at this point they should just give you the electronics department and see how much more $$$$ you can make them ;-)
Congratulations @Mahraja
Enjoy
Message 12 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja  if this isn't a record for the books!!! Walmart of all the cards? Were you going to buy the Walton's out or just do a sequel to the show the 'Walton's'? They may be just a little to country for you?

Their airport may not be able to land the Gulf Stream 550? Think about that!

Congrats! Another eye popper to say the least. Think @M_Smart007   had it all set for you with lots of good tooth paste?

Message 13 of 38
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Raj on pulling off the double nickelSmiley Happy. At least now i know why they wont imcrease my $1700 ccSmiley Wink. Enjoy that awesome limit. Lol, buy a pack of gum to keep it offer and mess with Cap One's head by asking for an increase😄
Message 14 of 38
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

thanks @Dinosaur Smiley Tongue i still remember your funny reply about you age (how old are you thread)remember? Smiley Very Happy

@AverageJoesCredit  thanks joe... i don't use it at walmart lol its MC remember? Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 15 of 38
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Can a tore Walmart card be converted to a master card ?
Message 16 of 38
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

A tore card cannot be convertedSmiley Wink Though before Synchrony would offer upgrade offers on their Store cards to the MC. Only thing was it was a new account so really no different than applying for a new card. lol.
Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on monster CLI !!!!

Message 18 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol with a $4 credit no less, congrats!

I'm curious, do you even spend very much on this card though?

Message 19 of 38
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Just....Wow..😲.The legend strikes again! Big congrats on a monster increase with Sync! I heard they asked for poi on any request after $35k , was that the case?
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.