Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart MC approval

tag
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

Walmart MC approval

I needed to get new tires for my minivan and went to  walmart to get them.  I was going to put the charge on my Cap One until I saw the no interest for 12 months with a WalMart card.  Applied and was instantly approved for $1400.  I would have been happy with a store card for enough for my tires and the bike for my kid.  No idea who they pulled but my EX as of today is 681.  Double digit new accounts in the last year and about 10 inqs.  We'll see how high this one goes in a few months since my Amazon went from $800 to $3500 in two months.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Walmart MC approval

Nice! You may be able to get that up real quick with a phone call now . If they dont give it right away, use it pay and try again after 1st statement cut. Rinse and repeat until successfulSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the Walmart MasterCard! Call credit solutions to see if they can maybe give you a bump on your limit!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your Walmart approval!
Message 4 of 6
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Welcome to the Walmart family, CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 5 of 6
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice! You may be able to get that up real quick with a phone call now . If they dont give it right away, use it pay and try again after 1st statement cut. Rinse and repeat until successfulSmiley Happy

+1.  My SL for the Wally MC was only $500. And it has grown every 4 months to 5 figures.  Congrats

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.