cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart MasterCard CLI to $25,000 and first 800 score. Yippeeee!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart MasterCard CLI to $25,000 and first 800 score. Yippeeee!

I called CS today to ask for a CLI on my Walmart MasterCard to $25,000 and viola I got the full $25K. I called them back a few hours later thinking I left money on the table since they didn't counter me, but I got denied. Smiley Sad

STATS:

My last CLI on this card was on 5/31/16 less than two months ago from $6K => $10K.

I received an email alert today from Credit Sesame and it showed this for my TU VantageScore 3.0. Eventhough this is a make believe pretend score it sure is extra purty to look at. ; )

Plus, it's my first ever 800 score on any website and like they say you always remember your first. (blushes) Smiley Very Happy

Credit Sesame 7-26-16 - 800.jpg

My legit FICO 08 TU score as of 7/13/16 was 773. 

Income: 6-figures

UTI: 0% ($170 technically, but it's rounded down to show 0% on CCT and CK). 

I haven't used the card in over two months because Synchrony's reporting on all of my accounts is so screwed up. They report a balance multiple times a month on ANY transaction to the credit bureaus and not when the statement gets cut like every other properly ran lender does. Even after several calls and emails they haven't fixed the problem and even sent me letters saying they are reporting properly. Synchrony = dead to me. 

Walmart Before-After 7-26-16.jpg

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart MasterCard CLI to $25,000 and first 800 score. Yippeeee!

Congratulations on both your score and your credit line!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called CS today to ask for a CLI on my Walmart MasterCard to $25,000 and viola I got the full $25K. I called them back a few hours later thinking I left money on the table since they didn't counter me, but I got denied. Smiley Sad

STATS:

My last CLI on this card was on 5/31/16 less than two months ago from $6K => $10K.

I received an email alert today from Credit Sesame and it showed this for my TU VantageScore 3.0. Eventhough this is a make believe pretend score it sure is extra purty to look at. ; )

Plus, it's my first ever 800 score on any website and like they say you always remember your first. (blushes) Smiley Very Happy

Credit Sesame 7-26-16 - 800.jpg

My legit FICO 08 TU score as of 7/13/16 was 773. 

Income: 6-figures

UTI: 0% ($170 technically, but it's rounded down to show 0% on CCT and CK). 

I haven't used the card in over two months because Synchrony's reporting on all of my accounts is so screwed up. They report a balance multiple times a month on ANY transaction to the credit bureaus and not when the statement gets cut like every other properly ran lender does. Even after several calls and emails they haven't fixed the problem and even sent me letters saying they are reporting properly. Synchrony = dead to me. 

Walmart Before-After 7-26-16.jpg

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yaaaaaasssssss

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ballerina how did you guess I was dancing exactly like that when I got the $25K and saw the 800 VantageScore? Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley LOL Fits you perfectly!
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or maybe something this shag-a-liscious darling so behave. Meow!  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 15
greent
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's amazing !!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.